Sunday 28 February 2010

Six-Chamber Champion and the 371-in-1 Pirate Kart


For some reason I decided to do the 371-in-1 Klik & Play Pirate Kart II: Klik Harder event this weekend - at least for just the one game. The idea is definitely for quantity over quality, and games must be completed within two hours - so I just knocked up this short game of chance.

It's far from perfect, but in any case, you can find two hours of my hard work at the page for my entry here.

I've also got a zip containing an updated version - and a .t3 version for you non-Windows types - here.

And finally, why not check out the other entries tagged with Interactive Fiction?

Updates:
Version 2 - fixed a few typos and bugs.
Version 3 - gave the thing a general polish, changed some things that were bugging me, anticipated a couple of silly actions.

2 comments:

gnome said...

Three cheers for Klik & Play text adventures!

Unknown said...

More like this :), I love your games set in alternate timelines/realities.