Weird City InterloperAn interactive tale of strange conspiracy.
Pull up your hood, lower your gaze and enter the city of Zendon. If you can gather enough information, you may just be able to change the course of history.
(Weird City Interloper is a shallow but broad conversation game.)
Play in your BrowserClick here to play Weird City Interloper in your browser via Parchment.
Play OfflineYou can also download the story file (mirror|random mirror) and run it with a Z-machine interpreter.
(See this page for help finding an interpreter. I use Frotz, while others swear by Gargoyle.)
- Information is power. Gather more topics to progress.
- If you can’t remember what you can type, just press return at an empty prompt (>).
- A character you see frequently will let you ask for help if you get stuck.
- If you want to change the way topics are highlighted, enter the command "output".
- Sometimes the game will wait for you to press any key.
- Release 1: The portcullis is raised.